Thanks to Randy Seaver at Genea-Musings and Micheal John Neill’s , 10 Signs You Have Genealogy OCD, for another Saturday Mission.
My signs that you may have GOCD:
- You take more photos of ancestors gravestone that actual living relative while visiting relatives on vacation.
- You can name all yours and your spouse’s great grandparents, great, great grandparents, and numerous other relatives.
- You read new blog posts with your morning coffee, every morning.
- Your dream vacation is to travel where your grandparents were born and generations of your family lived.
- You are the one who will sit through every stories your older relatives have to tell and enjoy them.
- Your feel compelled to find every census record for everyone in you tree.
- Everyone who knows you, suspect you already have genealogy OCD.