Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little birdie told me to tweet.

After reading numerous articles on blogs, magazines, and new letters about the advantages of twitter for genealogy, I started an account.  It was fairly easy.  You just need a user name, e-mail address, and password. I found it easier to set up and design than my blog. The hard part is to figure out what to do, now.  I’m sure, like blogger, I’ll figure more out as I go along.  Linking my blog post to twitter was super easy.  Thanks to those little buttons at the end of the blog post.

I found that a great place for the basics is my usual place I go to learn something new.  Google books.  A couple of the books have screen shots and step by step instructions on how to set up an account.  Although most are only previews, they still have lot of information.  If you want to read the whole book, you can always buy your own copy or borrow a copy from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment